Thursday, November 27, 2014

- SEASON OF THANKSGIVING -


This is the season to be thankful for, well, everything.  Thankful for our day, our moment and our breath.  Thankful for the ability of each of our senses to provide us with their amazing abilities.  How wonderful this all is. 
 Who could ask for anything more?  Not me.  I have and enjoy absolutely everything I could possibly need.

Right now I am thankful for the lovely sounds of the finches in my yard (Yes, they found the thistle feeder!) as they chatter among themselves and excitedly work to get the best spot on the feeder.  I have Sparrows and Gold Finches with their bright yellow markings.  They share the space and occasionally there will be a Sparrow clutching to the cloth feeder along with the Finches.  Awesome and comical at the same time!



I am thankful for the warm sunshine today that will give way to welcomed rain in a few days.  I am thankful for all those walking the beach this morning saying "Hello" and "Happy Thanksgiving."  I am thankful for the Monarch Butterfly that landed on my white chrysanthemum this morning.  It just goes on and on.  So, from my little space here on the Central Coast of California, to all of you, wherever you are, may you find bounty all around you.


Wishing all of you the blessings of this Season!



2 comments:

  1. We are thankful for you Roe! Love and miss you lots <3

    ReplyDelete