Tuesday, March 11, 2014

- AH, YES, MORRO BAY -







Oh my gosh, how could one person be so busy? I make one little change in my life, (deciding to land in Morro Bay) and all of a sudden I have a million things to do to make it all happen easily.


Putting together an information sheet for the sale of my RV, take it to the stationary store to get it printed (I don't have a printer) and have the converter replaced in the RV that had gone south. Coordinating with Chris about helping her to paint and where I'll get my mail, (do I need a P O box?), mailing cards and calling family on birthdays, prepping articles for the online SLOCOASTJOURNAL, and getting next months article completed ahead of time.  (Done!)



I have taken several trips with friends to SLO for supplies, lunches with friends and visits from friends and walks to the rock and along the shore of the harbor. I also went to San Simeon with Joyce, etc., to help celebrate her brother-in-law's 90th birthday.  I have been able to hang sheets out in the sun to air dry. We have rain today (2/26) and predicted for the next several days (YEA!!!) and they are telling us snow in the mountains. Life is grand.

I have found several wonderful things in the local shops that have great sayings on them and I have actually seen a few items of interest. I actually gave up shopping when I started on my Adventure due to space. Now I will be very aware so I avoid gathering too many things. I gave away so much when I left and it was a great lightening thing to do. Now I want to keep it this way in case I need to make a quick getaway.

One odd thing is that almost all of my shoes are uncomfortable, with the exception of the new moccasins I now have. I have a pair for driving and a pair for walking. They are soft and non confining, give where I need them to give and are much more forgiving on my feet. The only thing is they are not the best for walking on the streets or in the rain. I shall work on figuring this out.

I have gotten back to crocheting and I am excited to be able to play in the dirt. I have a few pots Darlene has kept for me and I did purchase a small pot of eight baby succulents that I can transplant. 

Since I purchased it the tiny plants are growing wildly and are screaming for new homes.  I found a small piece of a jade plant that I now have roots growing from and that will grow wonderfully here.

I am wanting to cook again. It has been a bit restrictive in the RV just because of the propane and large pots and pans. The studio has a larger size refrigerator which will be wonderful. The one in the RV is good, just a bit on the small size.


I'm unsure why these yearnings though I am certain that one day it will all be clear to me. Until then, I will just keep plugging away at whatever is pulling on my heart strings and love whatever it may be at that moment.




To all those celebrating,
Happy Birthday!

Happy Belated Birthday, Sharon!

Happy Belated Anniversary, Mike and Suzy!

Happy Birthday, Marci!
Happy Birthday, Jennifer!




The sun,
with all those planets
revolving around it
and depending on it,
can still ripen a bunch of grapes
as if it had nothing else
in the universe
to do.
Galileo



Enjoy your doing!

2 comments:

  1. loved this entry roe =) can feel your happy, content energy so much and its put me in an extra good mood tonight <3 cute pics too. we miss ya lots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Britt, Hope to send an email to you soon. Hug that little one for me. Hugs and Love!

    ReplyDelete