Sunday, June 3, 2012

Snow Coming?

The past several days have been rather hot, in the low 90's.  Now N.O.A.A. is predicting rain with high's in the upper 60's and snow in the High Sierra.  Let's see, this is early June.  The weather can be changeable, however, this does seem a bit odd.  Of course there is nothing to do except enjoy whatever it turns out to be.  The clouds are moving in.  Love California!


Finally back to RV hunting.  Being gone for a week and sick for two weeks and working steady for a week left little time to search.  I now have time to get on the internet and look at local dealers and private sellers to see what is currently available.  Continuing to sort and move things around.  The good news is the things in the to go pile have stayed there.  This is a big plus.  Still, lots to sort through and look at and decide about where it will go.  Things I haven't seen in a few years make me wonder why I still have it with me.  These things are definitely in the to go pile.  


The Catalpa tree continues to bloom and drop flowers.  Everyone who visits marvels at the shape and scent of these amazing little treasures.  I wonder if I could Bonsai one of these trees.  Needless to say taking plants with me will be tricky, but a Bonsai Catalpa sounds very awesome.  Something to look into as a possibility.   I have already decided on one of my bamboo plants as a to go with me on the adventure item.  I am fairly sure I will be able to keep it alive and it will take up little space.  Something alive inside my travel home sounds so right.


People ask me what I plan to take with me on my adventure.  Well, seems basic needs only.  That would be food, clothes, books and yarn.  If it is equipped with a TV/DVD player, maybe some DVD's.  This is not a necessity.  It is amazing how I have become used to using so many electronic things.  I almost feel sometimes as though I am taking a step back in time to when I was young and none of these things were even invented.  This will be interesting, to say the least.  I am excited to experience all that presents itself.  


Have a  Happy Birthday tomorrow, Jody.


Enjoy today's weather!





No comments:

Post a Comment