Friday, January 3, 2014

- A NEW YEAR -



The New Year has arrived and I, for one, could actually feel the event when I awoke January 1st, 2014.  To me it was a more clear day, I felt a more clear mind and I have a more clear sense of all things being wonderful.  I am so enjoying this new year already and I am excited to embrace all that comes my way.

I wish each of you an amazing year that is filled with happy events and feelings, excitement with each new occurrence and simply being joyful for absolutely no reason at all.



The following is the January, 2014 Slo Coast Journal Article.


http://www.slocoastjournal.com/docs/roeadventure.html








2 comments:

  1. back at ya love =) I felt this new beginning too and everything in life seems vibrant and fresh <3 many blessings on your journey. hope we cross paths again!

    ReplyDelete