Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Health & Fitness Expo

If you are near the central coast of California this weekend, check out the Health & Fitness Expo being held on the grounds of the Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo.  If you have never been to the Madonna Inn, this is quite a place to see.  A very amazing and extraordinary facility.  They are always full and only advertise through word of mouth.

*http://slohealthandfitness.com

I am going to spend a few days on the California coast which is always a place for me to rejuvenate and breathe in all those negative ions.  It also gives me a chance to spend some time with good friends.  I will also get some dog therapy with a huge golden retriever "Duke."  Walks on  the beach during my last visit in January revealed two beautiful swans.  This took me back to my first visit to a zoo in Cincinnati.  When we first entered the zoo there was a wonderful water area and there were the swans.  I wanted to stay and watch them but I was moved along to see other things.  I remember how entranced I was by their size and how effortlessly they moved.  Quite a shock to see them on the California Central Coast.  I wonder if they will still be there and if they will have babies.

Of course, my visits to the coast always include local ice cream and sea food that is fresh and delicious.  Salt water taffy is usually on the menu too.  I can sit for hours just watching the ocean and the surf boarders doing their best to "catch a wave."  Time at the ocean is very special.


No comments:

Post a Comment