Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm On The Net!

Google has found me!  When I Google Search "A Roe Adventure" it comes up third listing down.  No longer need to type in the complete address.   :-)  Pretty exciting.


I continue to go through things.  Currently sorting lots of paperwork from my studies, teaching materials and prior student contact information.  It is amazing how many have relocated or I have just lost track of for now.  This is taking a lot longer than I anticipated.  One three inch stack took an hour.  Seeing photos I haven't seen for awhile, letters I previously wrote when I first moved to Auburn, something on elephants and lots of personal notes on classes and students.  I would love to keep it all, however, storage space is limited.  I am consolidating information which will reduce the paper a lot.

It has been raining since Tuesday and it is the kind of rain that reminds me of where I grew up in Ohio.  Summer rains there were warm and if we happened to be swimming when it would start, we just kept swimming unless there was lightning.  It is a peaceful and gentle rain that has urged me to continue going through things.  The orchard has standing water and the daffodils are bent over from the weight.  All in all, a very awesome day.

I have been having crazy, all night dreams.  Thinking it is the solar flares.  Hope this is what it is as I really need to get some sleep.  I feel as though I am awake all night dreaming.  And I am aware I am dreaming thinking why am I awake for this.  Usually I am asleep almost before my head hits the pillow and wake up when it starts to get light.  This whole time change thing hasn't helped a bit.  This morning I woke up at the old time, so now I am an hour behind.  Oh well, guess I'll just keep "breathing."

3 comments:

  1. Breathing is a wonderful thing.......Thanx for sharing this adventure, there are some things that I would rather do vicariously!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can come along any way you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roe!! This is so cool :) Glad to be along for your adventure!! I went to two births this week, on baby was breech, but UCSD flipped her and she was born naturally in the birth center! The other baby was almost born in the car on the 15 Freeway...made it just in time for two pushes in the ER to deliver another baby girl!! Looking forward to your upcoming posts!!!

    ReplyDelete