Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Taxes are Finished

I wonder why I feel so much lighter after I have finished getting all of my tax information together and take it to the accountant.  It feels as though I have just completed a marathon.  To add to this I now have all of my tax info up to date for 2012.  This will change, I am sure.

Now I can get back to finding a motor home, continue to  go through and sort belongings and get to the post office.  It is funny that every time I pick up something to sort it takes me on a whole new path.  At this rate I am feeling very similar to a turtle.  Knowing, of course, I will complete the task at hand and eventually be on my way.  Thanks to all those providing motor home sightings.  The right one is getting close.  I also made a verbal slip up twice.  I was talking about cat food said dog food instead.  Perhaps I have a companion showing up as well.  It is all a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment