Wednesday, May 29, 2013

- RAIN, NO RAIN, RAIN -

Owl at the Avant Gardens in Auburn


Trust yourself when it comes to the weather.  I have found that our dear dedicated weather forecasters, with all of their fantastic equipment, miss the spot when it comes to when it is going to rain.


Plants in a chair

Many of us were unprepared for the rain last night.  I was awakened by its lovely sound on my roof and thought about the last prediction and how it was void of the wet stuff.  It did do a rather impressive job of washing off most of the dirt the other day, though, I was unable to get it all off from the drizzle the day before.






Butterfly art and flowers
  


My daughter-in-law had the lawn cushions out which were wet this morning.  Puddles everywhere this morning.  It was great in that it truly dampened the dust and the air was again fresh and clean.  Lots of fluffy clouds today and the breeze helped to make this a beautiful day.






A few more nights in Auburn and then I will go to an RV campground in Winters for the weekend.  I am quite excited to see what they have to offer and venture out a bit.  The woman I have been talking to for months has been so nice and patient with my continually changing schedule. It is a good thing I am going when I am as Friday will be her last day before going out on maternity leave.

Foxglove at Avant garden


Then I will be at Millie's while she is in Oregon.  She is doing great and looking forward to spending time with her brothers.  The weather in the part of Oregon she is going is rain and more rain.  I'm sure she will have a great time.

This sparrow joined Millie and I  for lunch

"I BELIEVE MUCH TROUBLE

WOULD BE SAVED IF WE

OPENED OUR HEARTS MORE."
- Chief Joseph


Enjoy your open heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment