Saturday, April 14, 2012

Amazing People/Friends

It is so great to receive calls from friends with rv sightings and sharing models and descriptions.  Some have even called me from their cell phones in the rain as they checked out the motor home.  Others have gone on the internet and researched various makes and models.  Pretty amazing.  Thanks to everyone on the look out for that special vehicle.   It is similar to when you are going to buy a new car.  You begin to notice different makes and models that appeal to you.  Whereas before you you barely paid attention to them.  Because of my search my friends are noticing rv's now too. One of these days it will show up and we can all celebrate.



The weather seems to have settled down for now.  Yesterday the high was only 44 degrees.  We had three days of lower temperatures with rain, hail, wind, lightning, thunder, sunshine and then it would do it all again.  There was even a tornado that touched down.   And of course snow in the mountains.  The roads are clear and I'm certain the ski and snow boarders are loving the fresh powder.    The fruit trees seem to have weathered the storms.  Now some warm weather so the bees can do their thing and we should be good to go.  May get to hang sheets out tomorrow.  Yes!


It is amazing how many things one person can acquire.  Paring down is a fun process.  Memories of the givers and events of how things were acquired bring smiles, laughs and sweet feelings.  Sharing them with others is great.  Everything will have a home by the time I am ready to leave.  I used to carry a purse and found I could get a lot of things in it that I was sure I would need.  I have since changed to a fanny pack.  I am forced to only put in it what I absolutely need.  It is amazing how much these little packs hold.  I would hate to admit how much mine weighs.  So, this all seems to be the same process.  Reduce.






Enjoy your day!





No comments:

Post a Comment