Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Transition!

So many people I am in contact with are in some sort of transition.  Many of them are health related whether it is diet, diagnosed illness, preparing for death or assisting in bringing in new life.  Others are making major changes with housing, family connections or career changes.  I am able to witness how each is doing their best to deal with what is happening in their lives.  I am amazed at the strength, persistence and determination that comes into play for them.  And I am grateful to be a small part of each persons life, which offers me the opportunity to continue to learn and grow myself.  My practice has blessed me in so many ways and I feel this a great part of what has prompted the adventure I am about to take.  There are times I wish I could take all of you with me.  So the good part is, I will, in my heart.


Sometimes during sessions there has been crying,, laughing, silence and jabbering.  All of it has had a purpose and meaning which is usually lost at the time though becomes clear upon reflection.  I am doing some reflecting now and I am certain this will be major while on my trip.  I am watching as some of you are venturing out to find another therapist who will take you on a new adventure.  One of you (redroni) is kicking and screaming about my leaving.  I love it all.  I find myself smiling a lot because of all of you who have been in my life in so many wonderful ways.  So, take the leap and have fun.  I will.  


Though not until I find the wheels.  Still looking.



2 comments: