Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Believing The Meteorologist ?

I am being very accepting of the forecasters that predict the temperatures at night in the low to mid 40's and daytime temperatures by the weekend to be in the upper 70's to low 80's.  It was just last week the highs were in the mid 40's.  This means that I have moved my potted outside plants, that have been inside for way too many cold winter months, back outside on the front porch.  So now the front porch looks great and inviting for sitting, sipping a cool lemonade while listening to the various wind chimes and watching the trees swaying gently in the breeze.  My hope is that the predictions hold so I won't go out one morning to find everything stiff from being frozen to death.

Now the inside of my home feels very empty and almost stark.  When I brought the plants in last fall it felt so crowded as I put them in every room in the house.  I apparently became used to all the plants being around.  It made it a bit more difficult to clean though I obviously felt comfortable with them all around me.  It feels so different without them I am almost tempted to bring them back inside.    However they do so much better outside when the weather is mild enough.  It is always just a constant adjustment.  I feel this is good as I am about to be in for a lot of adjustments.  Everything will be very different and continually changing.

RV sightings continue as well as trips to the RV lots.  Getting closer to determining that right unit.  I learn something new almost every day I am searching.  I could be a walking (or driving) book of knowledge on RV's by the time I take off on my adventure.  Probably a good thing.  Thanks again to all of you who now are seeing RV's everywhere and reporting them back to me for checking out.    Someone actually chased after one to get the make.  Love it!

Getting myself checked out before I leave as well.  Blood work, dentist and occasional trips to the chiropractor.  Kind of similar to a lube and oil change every so many miles for the car.  So far I am free of needing a complete overhaul or any major parts replaced.  Very grateful for that.

Thanks to my Sis for suggesting the phone/computer tether connection.  Thanks to my Son and Daughter-In-Law for figuring it out and getting me ready to do the switch when it is time.  It is truly amazing how many things I am learning about so many different things right now.  And to think there is so much more to learn.  Wow!

Overloaded, distracted, unable to multitask and simple brain fog occur almost daily now.  Oh well, there is always tomorrow.  I think.....

Enjoy your day!






No comments:

Post a Comment