Monday, January 7, 2013

Kidder-Kidder


This is Kidder!  


He is absolutely beautiful and with the most beautiful blue eyes.  Here he is sitting on the step of my motor home waiting to go inside or for me to sit down so he can jump on my lap, curl up and purr.






I don't see him most of the day as I think he is out hunting or sleeping or just cat'n around.  He is always around the first thing every morning for breakfast.  And I usually get to visit with him in the evening.  He talks more than most other cats I have had or have been around, so we talk with each other a lot and have some very interesting conversations.
















I am certain he misses his people and he tells me all about them.  He misses his man who plays with him with a wad of paper on the end of fishing line of a fishing pole.  And his woman who always calls for him to come and have something to eat.  I have explained to him when they will be coming home and he seems to have accepted that he has to put up with me until then.  











So he does his part to make me feel as though I am doing a good job taking care of him, that his man and woman are grateful to not have to worry about him and that he appreciates that I make sure he is fed and entertained.  He is really a joy to be around, though I know he will be ecstatic for their return.  Until then I wander around the yard calling for him, while I am certain he is watching me and chuckling to himself as he considers just how long he will make me wait until he makes his presence known.  Cats are a hoot!

Enjoy your critter!


No comments:

Post a Comment