Tuesday, January 29, 2013

"Happy Birthday!"

Google image



Lots of friends have birthdays this week.  My friend of forty years, Millie, celebrates her birthday tomorrow.  Her family and I had a surprise party for her last Saturday night and it was such fun.  She kind of suspected something, though it was still a bit unexpected for her.  I am glad I have been here so I could participate in the festivities.  One of the other fun parts was that she received several scarves.  A hand made swirly scarf, a hand crocheted scarf, a scarf with tassels and one scarf that could be tied in a variety of ways. Each of us was proud that we all were like minded with the scarf thing.  She, of course, was thrilled and is probably covered in this area for many years to come.

I am getting ready to head back to Morro Bay for a while.  I am looking forward to having a bit more temperate climate.  Predictions are for upper 60's by Friday.  I can handle that.  Then, depending on the weather, I will start planning my route.  Lots of wonderful ideas have come to me from all kinds of sources.  There are just so many amazing places to see.

I have come across several thought provoking plaques while shopping in craft stores and grocery stores.  Here are a few that caught my attention:



And this is true even for my little home on wheels.





This is probably also true for people they don't even know.



And this is probably true for all of us.





I am having lots of fun with family and friends and have lots to do before I start my travels back to the Central Coast.  I am so glad I have been here for as long as I have and I will always look forward to being back here as I am able.  


A beautiful flower in Morro Bay!

Enjoy your little things!


No comments:

Post a Comment