Saturday, August 4, 2012

Document Signing

Monday is the day!  Signing documents and then within a week, picking up the motor home.  Then the count down begins.  Given the current conditions, I expect to depart  just before the middle of September.  I will be exploring California, Arizona and New Mexico for the winter.  Spring time will take me east to visit family and then summer in the northwest.  Kind of a big counter-clockwise circle of the United States, with some zigzagging in between.  That is the thought for now.  Of course, as we all know, all things are subject to change.  


Thanks to those bringing me fresh home grown chicken eggs (and one very special egg, which was the first this little chicken had laid) and homemade jams.  I am so grateful for all who are in my life.  I am very fortunate to know so many wonderful people who are true to themselves.  I have been in this area for ten years and have had some amazing experiences and have developed many awesome friendships.  All of you will be carried in my heart throughout my Adventure.  


A huge thank you to all who have guided and assisted me with all the computer, phone, picture and blog stuff.  I have learned more than I ever thought I would ever need to learn.  It has been fun and I expect this will continue for a very long time.  


This is a picture of an "Angel Face" rose.  It is one of my most favorite roses.  My son and daughter-in-law gave me this rose bush as a "Mothers Day" gift one year.  I have kept it in its container and now it has been returned to them and is taking up residence in their back yard.  This way it has a home with family while I am traveling.  Feels good.

Always Believe In Yourself

Get to know yourself - what you can do
and what you cannot do - 
for only you can make your life happy.

Believe that by working
learning and achieving
you can reach your goals and be successful.

Believe in your own creativity
as a means of expressing your true feelings.

Believe in appreciating life.
Be sure to have fun every day
and to enjoy the beauty in the world.

Believe in love.
Love your friends 
your family
Yourself
and your life.

Believe in your dreams
and your dreams can become a reality.

Follow Your Dream

poem by Susan Polis Schutz

Enjoy your dream!



No comments:

Post a Comment