Friday, March 22, 2013

- MAGICAL -




It is very difficult to describe how I feel about this area.  To me, it feels magical.  The wildlife here is plentiful and everything seems to thrive.  A blessing is that I am free of all of the allergy issues I have when living in the valley and foothills of central California.  I feel as though I am thriving also.  I am very grateful for whatever time I have here.

I am definitely changing.  My thoughts are more about nature and how everything seems to simply flow when allowed to do so.  It feels that when I need a dog fix, they show up.  When I need color, flowers are everywhere.  When I need cooling off, the fog rolls in to oblige.  When I need to get warm, the sun comes out and the breeze calms.  When I need a walk, I am inspired.  When I need a nap, I fall asleep no matter what I am doing.  It is all rather amazing.  I feel very at peace here, as though I belong here for a time.  I find it interesting that I have been postponed in traveling very far and yet at times I feel a very strong pull to move on.  So, I am doing my best to listen to my inner knowing and following with the flow of nature.

Last week I was walking the upper hills of south Morro Bay and it was so nice to have the views of the back bay and harbor area.  I took several pictures though they would be better if I were standing on someones balcony.  I did get a few that seemed to capture the scene.  Some of the streets are a bit steep and occasionally I found myself getting out of breath.



I do find I am getting stronger and I have greater endurance.  This seems to come with the continual walking up and down the hills of this sweet little town.  The flowers and such seem to grow in the most curious places.  I am uncertain if all of them were actually planted or with the help of the birds, etc., found their way to some very unique places.  However they got there, they now seem to fit in perfectly.

I will spend more time exploring the south hills since the pink flowering succulents may be blooming soon.  We then can all enjoy the incredible carpet display that leaves one speechless.  Perhaps this weekend.  It is sunny and calm and almost warm now in the afternoon.  The wind from this morning has moved on.

The spring break visitors are continually arriving.  The little park here is full and the sounds of traffic seem to fill the air.  Hopefully they will all get settled by this evening and we can all get a good nights sleep.  I think for me, though, I seem to sleep great anyway.  Gotta love that!

The RV repairs are complete on my unit with the exception of one that will be done in about a month, unless it dictates being fixed sooner.  All is well.  I am continually learning things I never knew I needed to know.  Considering, I think I am doing rather well.  




Happy Birthday, Jan!


"Remember that your body/mind
is the greatest pharmacy ever created.
It has an unlimited potential for creating well-being,
since that's where it originated from in the first place."

- Dr. Wayne Dyer
- from his book
- Your Ultimate Calling

Enjoy your well-being!






No comments:

Post a Comment