Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Doing My Best

OK, so maybe I wasn't totally in my body yesterday morning.  I know I said I was feeling calm, however I think that was just a momentary illusion.  I took my shower, as usual, and washed and conditioned my hair and then used the face wash I keep in the shower, to wash my hair instead of my face.  So I'm standing there in the shower, wondering why it was so sudsy and realized what I was doing.  Laughed hysterically over this one.  So, yesterday my hair got washed, conditioned and exfoliated.  It was rather fly away all day.


I continue to finalize details of the motor home purchase.  I expect to have more photos once I get it home sometime next week.  Talked with several friends who will help and have provided some great travel tips.  Sharing stories and laughing at all of the synchronicities that occurred on Monday and Tuesday.  So many things are just falling into place.  I love it when this happens.  Definitely makes one feel secure in the decision just made.  I have certainly discovered that I am not the one in control of this Adventure. Want to know who is?  I'll let you know later.






It has been a bit warm here and I found this little fellow (possibly a female) hanging on to the framing of my front room window.  I didn't want to get any closer and have it freak out and scurry away.  I wonder what it is about frogs and lizards in my life lately.  I need to get my "Animal Speak" book out and read up on them.  I'm sure it has something to do with transitions and shifting and such.  Probably letting go of the old to make room for the new.  This is certainly my life at the moment.


So, back to washing sheets, watering the lawns and doing sessions.  Those wanting a session before I leave probably need to call now, as I am suspecting August 24th will be my last day working here.  I would love to be able to see each of you before I depart, so we'll do our best.  That is all we can ever do!


Enjoy doing your best!





No comments:

Post a Comment