Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wheels 2!!!

I actually slept last night even though I wasn't really sure if I would.  I am more clear headed this morning, so I am coordinating the final details with financing, etc.  Deciding where I can get the best deal and then discovering Costco does financing too.  Details!

So, the specs are as follows:

2003 Jayco Greyhawk 26SS. with a slide out that includes the dinette and sofa, 27' long and in pretty good condition.  There are currently a few minor repairs and cleaning being completed before I pick it up on Monday.  It drives well and is easy to handle.  It even has a back up camera on the drivers side visor, so I can avoid running into anything behind me.  Good storage, which is important considering what I am going to be doing.



There is a white tag on the passenger side windshield  which says it is sold to me, with a smiley face, and wishes me "Happy Trails."

So, now I will finalize all of the sorting and packing I have been doing.  Get the estate sale date set and everything ready to move out of the house that has been my home for the past eight years.  I have fond memories of being here with the various birds and animals.  A baby robin is pecking at the ground looking for food.  Leaves and litter are flying about at is searches.  Its tail feathers are really short.  Oh, now there are two of them.  Wish I had been able to take a picture of the hawk sitting on the telephone line with over a dozen small birds on the line on either side of it.  It was pretty funny to see.  "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."  This was really making a statement!

I am aware of how calm I am.  I find this surprising since I am about to take off for who knows where.  I suspect it is because it is time to do this Adventure.  Lots will be discovered and many memories will be added to my already huge collection.  I feel so happy and blessed to have this incredible opportunity.  The world feels fluffy and hugging right now.  Very awesome.

OK, so I best get at the tasks at hand now.

Enjoy your opportunities!


1 comment:

  1. Say it aint so! Ughhhhh! I think im hyperventilating. Uh, uh, now what am I gonna do? I already miss u..........

    ReplyDelete