Thursday, February 14, 2013

LOVE



Google image



My wish is that you feel the love in your heart
 and share it throughout the world!



Almost have my tax papers complete and so I can mail them to the accountant today.  I had to call her with some questions yesterday and we had a delightful conversation.  Thanks Deborah!




My next project is to finish reading a book I picked up in the laundry room here that someone left for others to enjoy.  I may accomplish this today so I can get on with other projects.  I still have my mending to do. ( Imagine that!)  I also have the crochet scarf I started, while at the yarn shop in Cambria, to continue working on.  I have lots of other things I want to read and do, so I guess I better get to it.


Google image


"Extend LOVE outward.
This can take the form of a silent blessing
toward someone you might have previously judged,
a loving greeting,
a kind remark,
or a thought wishing the highest good for all concerned."

-  Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
Taken from his book:
Your Ultimate Calling



Google image

Happy Birthday, Chris!


Enjoy your LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment