Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Thank You, Universe!!!

It is early February, right?



I am always amazed with the synchronicities of life.  So, this morning I decided to go to a near by cafe for breakfast.  As I was walking there, I felt I would do my usual walk to the Rock and then to the Marina before I ate.  I had several delays, dog experiences, people experiences and just plain getting lost with nature.  By the time I arrived back to the cafe I was a bit hungry.  There I am, sitting at a table with my coffee and water, waiting for my breakfast, and I look out the window and see this man and woman get out of a truck, and I realize I know them.

Flowering Jade Plant
It was Margie and Dart who had moved to Washington State three years ago.  I had not seen either of them since before I moved out of the area ten years ago.  I went to the cafe front door and welcomed them to the cafe.  They were as surprised to see me as I was to see them.  We had a great visit before my meal came and their third party arrived.  We exchanged contact information and then we all settled in to eat at different tables.  We will get together later for lunch and catch up on all of our adventures.  They will be here until the end of February (snow birds).  




At the register, which was close to where I was sitting, a waitress and a couple paying before leaving were talking about all those whose birthdays were in the past several days.  So I just had to chime in about mine and we talked about Aquarius people and how many of love to wear pink and purple colors (which several of us had on) and what wonderful people we are.  Needless to say, we laughed for many minutes enjoying our oneness.

I have been in contact with Chris, who has a birthday coming up, Joyce, who was my next door neighbor when I lived here and Patty, who recently sold the motel in Cayucos, and is currently on vacation with her husband in Utah.  I look forward to seeing each of them and spending precious time together while I am here.  Sometimes it feels as though I have been here all along.  Sometimes it feels as though I have been away a very long time.  And sometimes it feels as though I retired years ago and at other times, as though I just started my Adventure.  Still contemplating this whole time thing.  Think I will ever understand it?  I'll let you know.

The wonderful purple plant.



It was a beautiful warm sunny day yesterday and today it is high fog.  A turtle neck and sweatshirt are enough to be comfortable.  Well, long jogging pants too.  The town is almost back to just locals.  It was rather busy with people and traffic on Sunday so I am grateful for the peace and quiet of the visitors going back to where they came from.

A very odd experience occurred last night.  I was awakened to sounds of a young man running down the nearby street screaming at the top of his voice, "Satin, get away."  I could hear the fear in his voice as he continued to scream and yell as he ran on and his voice became harder to hear.  My heart went out to this young man because I could truly feel his fear and his attempting to run from whatever was terrorizing him.  My guess is drugs, however, it is impossible to know.  I sent prayers his way with the hope someone would find him and provide the help he needed at the moment.  So sad.  I am so grateful for my life as it is.  I truly feel blessed every moment.



I love the shadow  it casts.



The rocks where I would see the pelicans resting and drying out were void of the birds with the exception of this elegant Great Blue Heron.  I took one picture of it and then changed my location only to have it fly away and squawk at me upon leaving.  When I walked back by the same area it was back and more accepting of my presence and picture taking.

























OK, I need to get back to working on my taxes, find my motor home manual (that is obviously in a very, very  safe place), and do some online banking.  Then I suspect it will be time for another stroll.  It appears we may have fog all day.  

Also, Margie and  Dart picked up a dog wandering around on the beach this morning while walking their dog.  She looks as though she is a small chocolate lab, although she has a few white splotches on her chest.  Obviously a mix of some sort.  Very sweet.  They are taking her to the San Luis Obispo animal shelter with a request to avoid putting her down.  She has a collar on though no tags, name or numbers.  Hopefully her owners will claim her, otherwise, I may just have to rescue her.  We will see what the Universe suggests.  Huummm!

"There are no accidents in a Universe 
directed by a Source energy that 
creates endless real magic 
in the form of its creations."
-  Dr. Wayne Dyer

Enjoy your (no accidental) creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment