Saturday, February 16, 2013

- PLAYING -

Google image

So, I have been playing with my blog appearance and I imagine it will be changing based on my mood of the moment.  Currently, it is purple and shapes.  Oh gosh, a whole new aspect for me to explore.  We shall see how this all turns out.

Google image
Thanks to each of you that sent me information on local dentists.  I will check them out and let you know how is all goes.  I am grateful it happened on a tooth that had a root canal and hence I am pain free.  Hopefully this continues.


Cooler today.  May have to put shoes and socks on today after two days of flip flops.  The prediction is rain next week which is needed.  We will go from 77 degrees yesterday to mid fifties.  This is the time of year when temperatures go up and down just to keep us on our toes.  I actually have the little heater on right now to take the chill off of my little home on wheels.  I am grateful to be here rather than where it is currently snowing.  



This is a picture of the flowers Megan brought me last Sunday from Malcolm's (her husband) garden.  They are still lovely and fragrant.  And imagine that, they are purple and white.  Love it!!!  Thanks again, Megan.


Smells are something else I have become more aware of recently.  After it had rained last week, the eucalyptus trees were very dominant.  The sweet alyssum little white flowers were wonderful too.  After a rain everything simply smells fresh and clean and new.  The air is clear and all the colors seem more vibrant.  It feels so good to be outside then and enjoy it all.  Although here, it is wonderful to be outside any time.  Even when it is raining or foggy.


It is time to get out there and walk and get the blood flowing.  I spent way too many hours inside doing my tax preparation than being out in the sunshine.  I best do it now before the clouds take over and the temperatures drop.


"What has my life meant so far,
and what can it mean in the time left to me? ...
What have I contributed in the Great Ledger?"

- John Steinbeck
from his book
Sweet Thursday


Enjoy your contribution!

No comments:

Post a Comment