Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Day After

A tuberose flower in Malcolm's garden












More rows of Malcolm's flowers


Today is the day after the "Celebration of Life" ceremony for Buster Machado.  The gathering was huge as this young man was loved by so many.  Lots of young adults, friends of his family, those who had worked with him and more.  It was amazing to see so many people come together to support the family.  I am so grateful I was able to be here and attend.  I hope to continue to offer comfort while I am here.




Malcolm's flower in the morning


In my discussions with Buster's parents, I learned they have had a trip planned to Australia since August and Buster was going to stay at their home and house sit.  Since I am without schedule, I offered to do this for them and they said yes.  So, I will be remaining in Auburn until they return from their trip.  This will give me a chance to visit with friends  I was unable to see yesterday and that I haven't seen for many months.  It will also give me a chance to spend more time with my Son and Daughter-in-Law.  Yay!!!



Another view of the rows of Malcolm's flowers



It has been raining nonstop all night and this morning.  The wind is rather calm at the moment, however, the weather stations say it will be picking up.  This makes me grateful that I will not be traveling on the highway, which is what I thought I would be doing.  Someone (that would be me) will be getting wet while unhooking the motor home to move it to the Machado's!   Again, I love how the Universe works.  




"There's absolutely nothing in this Universe,
 including yourself, that isn't perfectly timed.
There are no wrongful deaths or mistakes - 
what shows up is yours, 
and it has shown up precisely on schedule."

-  Dr. Wayne W. Dyer


Enjoy each precious moment!





No comments:

Post a Comment