Sunday, December 30, 2012

Titch of a Cold!

Google image.  A picture of me was way too scary!!!


Friday night I started that crazy kind of sneezing that indicates a cold is about to take over  one's body.  So I woke up Saturday morning with a congested head and runny nose and still lots of crazy sneezing.  I'm certain I scared off any wildlife that might have been int he area.  So I hunkered in for the day (actually slept most of it), eating about a dozen Mandarin oranges, lots of cups of Yogi Cold Season tea, tons of cell salts and many Ricola's.  
By the time I woke up Sunday morning, I was surprised at how good I felt ,as the night had been rather uncomfortable trying to breathe through my nose.  So I took everything slow and realized I felt fairly good.  I met Darlene and delivered goods to her and her goods to me and we ran a few errands.  Still felt fairly good by the time I went to bed and woke up this morning feeling good with only a runny nose.  


So I walked about two miles to the store and back, grateful the sun was shining, even though the air was quite brisk.  I am continuing with the Mandarins, cell salts and Ricola's and figured it was time to get on line.  I am very grateful I am feeling the way I do today and that I averted the possible ravages of a potentially crummy and lingering cold.  Thank you, Universe!


While I was out yesterday doing a bit of shopping to hopefully find some turtle neck tops, (complete success!) I came across a few plaques in the department store that caught my eye.  I am unable to relate to all of them though I am certain a few of you can, so here they are:





I have heard several people on different occasions make this comment!












The saying on this plaque is also a sign that hangs in one of my favorite restaurants in Cayucos, CA.  











This seems too true!





"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today."
-  unknown




Enjoy your today!

No comments:

Post a Comment