Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Central Coast!!!


One of the very most wonderful angels I received to watch over me while on my adventures.  

I spent several days with my great friend of almost forty years.  We shopped, talked and ate.  And for dessert we had blackberry port and Belgian chocolates.  Needless to say, slept very well all three nights.  Thanks again, Millie!

I stopped and visited with my son and daughter-in-law before heading to the Central Coast.  They helped me put in the replacement screen for the window over the couch, put some graphite in the key mechanism and got lots of hugs.  It doesn't get much better than this.  Thanks to both of you

Arrived on the Central Coast to one of their most amazing sunsets.  It glowed those most beautiful pinkish, orangish, vibrant, iridescent, almost glow in the dark colors.  I was still driving, so was unable to get a picture.  Perhaps this evening.  It is clear, calm and right around 60 degrees this morning.  Wonderful, simply wonderful!


The amazing succulent plant right outside my room.

I have finally settled down after the move out of the orchard house.  I had been operating in overdrive and now I am peaceful and coasting along.  Thank goodness.  I could still use a few more long nights sleep and what better place to accomplish this than at the coast!  My friends that own the motel where I usually stay have the the motel in escrow.  It is due to close the end of October and then they will be moving into a mobile home park in Morro Bay.  There is a small rv section to the park which will be perfect when I am in the area.  Lots of people are in change and flux right now.  Very interesting to watch and be a part of.

So, today will be going with my motel friend to see their new mobile home and check out the rv section, walk on the beach (and perhaps find some local ice cream to enjoy)  and soak in the negative ions one is exposed to at the ocean.







Ocean pictures to follow.

Enjoy the changes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment