Wednesday, October 31, 2012

More Fog!

Taken January of this year

Ah, the central coast.  One just never knows what the weather will be from moment to moment.  The fog started to clear this afternoon and then changed its mind.  I drove from Cayucos into Morro Bay to the RV park and there was this huge bank of fog just on the south end of the rock.  It look rather pretty.

Taken August of last year.
I am settled in at the RV park and getting things organized.  Or at least as much as I can for the moment.  It will take a few days to finish going through what yet needs to be sorted.  I still have to down size on the clothes again.  I'm wondering if there will ever be an end to this process.  Must remember to do zero clothing shopping.  Food is OK though space is limited for stocking up on things.  Where I am is very central so I can walk almost everyplace I want to go.  Some places will just take longer than others.



I have the basalt stones with me and sometime in the next month will return them to the beach where I found them.  Kind of a full circle sort of thing.  They served their purpose well.  It would always amaze me, when I was using them on clients, how some would comment that they felt as though they were at the ocean.  Love the whole wonderful energy thing.



I have had little time to take pictures.  The owners of the motel closed escrow around noon today, so there was much to do with finishing things up.  Congratulations to all parties involved.  Especially to my friends who will now be on their own new adventure.  They will be moving to Morro Bay and will be fairly close to where I currently am staying. We will be getting together soon and I will be spending Thanksgiving with them in their new home.

Always room for one more flower picture

It gets dark so early now.  Just when I think it is close to bedtime I look at the clock and see it is just 7 p.m.  And then this weekend we change time again.  I wonder how we get this to stop happening.  I guess a Petition or Measure or something has to be created.  I may work on this.  

Another wonderful plaque
Time to stop working and watch a movie.  Something to relax with and then I will be ready to sleep.  Though think I could sleep now and then be awake at 4 a.m.  I think not.  







Enjoy your creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment