Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hope Is Eternal



The results of the recent elections seem to be causing a lot of emotions for everyone.  Those who are happy with the results and those who are not.  It seems the thing to do now is continue to do the best one can. What is done is done.  Moving on is the only option.  So, be the candle you are and keep on keeping on.

AFFIRM

"I will act now.  I will act now.  I will act now.  Henceforth, I will repeat these words each hour, each day, everyday, until the words become as much a habit as my breathing, and the action which follows becomes as instinctive as the blinking of my eyelids.  With these words I can condition my mind to perform every action necessary for my success.  I will act now.  I will repeat these words again and again and again.  I will walk where failures fear to walk.  I will work when failures seek rest.  I will act now for now is all I have.  Tomorrow is the day reserved for the labor of the lazy.  Tomorrow is the day when the failure will succeed.  I will act now.  This is the time.  This is the place.  I am the person."

-  Og Mandino

Pretty powerful words.  May they bring you what you seek.  

I am off to Trader Joe's and Target with my friend Chris.  

Enjoy being your light!

No comments:

Post a Comment