Monday, November 19, 2012

Ohio Visitors


Today I was blessed with a visit from Bruce and Sharon.  Bruce is my brother's wife's brother and Sharon is his wife.  We were unable to determine if that made us any kind of in-laws, but who cares.  We had a great time.  We walked, talked, ate, laughed, checked out the harbor, bay and ocean, stopped in the french bakery, drank some great iced drinks from the local coffee shop and took pictures.   


One thing I learned (and I think Sharon did too) was that Bruce has been doing his own research into the world of RV's.  We continually heard him say, "I want one."  Of course having a beautiful day here in Morro Bay was, I think, a great influence on him, to this wonderful roaming way of life.  



They live in the Cleveland, Ohio area and are visiting friends in Southern California for the Thanksgiving holiday week.  When they contacted me about the possibility of coming up to visit for the day, I immediately said, "Absolutely!"  I had a great day and I am so glad they came.  Thanks again Bruce and Sharon for an awesome day.  Thanks too for lunch, treats and coffee.  Yum!  Bruce also got me set up with Skype.  Thanks most for the visit.  A very sweet surprise.  And thank you for coming and sharing this mystical, magical and spiritual place with me.  So, if I don't see you sooner, I am looking forward to the Alaskan caravan the summer of 2014.  Happy Thanksgiving and have a very special Christmas with the family in Virginia.

It amazes me how the Universe works.  I would never have thought that Bruce and Sharon would have been in Southern California while I was staying on the Central Coast.  By being closer to where they are staying, it made our visiting with each other possible.   I am very grateful for this gift.  Thank you, Universe!


The Four Agreements

by Don Miguel Ruiz

Agreement #4

"Always Do Your Best"

"Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick.  Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgement, self-abuse and regret."

Enjoy your special visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment